Hey! Welcome to LSSU and Be the Burrito. We hope you like dad jokes, burritos, and academic success, because that’s what we’re all about! Our names are Betty and Beth and we’re your hosts. Learn a little more about us below, and then go listen to our podcast!
- Position: Laker Success Coordinator
- Favorite part of your job: Seeing students step up to be the captain of their own ship!
- Star Sign: Scorpio
- Favorite Season: Summer
- 3 Things I’d Bring to a Deserted Island: Machete, Satellite Radio, and a Tent
- Favorite Class in College: Social Justice and Discrimination in America
- Hardest Class in College: Calculus
- Best Quality: I’m a good listener!
- Top 3 Hobbies: Baking (@bakerbetty13), crafting, chilling like a villain.
- Position: iPASS Coordinator
- Favorite part of your job: Seeing students find the “a-ha!” moment in their success journey.
- Star Sign: Libra
- Favorite Season: The time between summer and fall
- 3 Things I’d Bring to a Deserted Island: Sun Screen, iPAD (ask me), and a Tarp
- Favorite Class in College: Paleopathology or Sex, Genders, and Cultures
- Hardest Class in College: Honors Molecular and Cellular Biology
- Best Quality: I’d say I’m rather kind
- Top 3 Hobbies: Making music (@bethbrandonmusic), painting, outdoor activities (hiking, fishing, napping in hammocks)