Koral Fritz

Koral Fritz
Koral Fritz

Our next speaker profiled is Koral Fritz, an LSSU faculty member in the Lukenda School of Business.

Koral states, “By design, I’m a learner, explorer, and lover. I believe people can change and that is actually what we are supposed to do during our lives. However, I’ve found that many normalized experiences in life will intercept our personal development and will dethatch us from our authenticity. I seek to step boldly into vulnerability to share my experiences with trauma and the subsequent healing that continues to serve as a support and friend to those that suffer silently and need a safe harbor. I’m a teacher in many forms. I teach the law, business, yoga, and self exploration. I share my life openly, and I learn by trial and error.”

Koral’s talk is titled, “Using Mirrors to Explore and Develop the Self”:

“Exploring your self identity will require empathy, patience, and grace. Cultivating empathy for yourself and others is a learned skill that requires practice. To get to know the self, you may need to confront and assess both things you love and do well but also the parts of yourself you’d like to disclaim, change, or ignore. We need to collectively improve our relationship to shame, guilt, fear, and anger to move forward as a more empathetic society.

My talk will discuss how humans can lean into discomfort to stimulate growth. Specifically, I will explore how glass mirrors are an excellent tool for self exploration and share techniques on how to engage in mirror work, and highlight how we can use other humans as mirrors that help us understand how we project ourselves and impact others.”